After putting Christmas shopping off for weeks you now are panicking the night before your Christmas party, wondering what you are going to get your friend, family member, or loved one. Don’t worry, we have all been there, and we have Gotcha Covered with our Last-Minute Gift Guide.
- A collection of all their favorite food items. For example, if your gift receiver enjoys chocolate, try and find all the chocolate things you can at your local gas station.
- Date night box! Experiences and memories are always a gift that becomes forgotten. You could order tickets for you and your gift receiver to go see their favorite band or sports team play. It can be very easy to get fun with this as well, instead of giving them the ticket you could give them a shirt with the artist or team on it, and then surprise them with the real deal!
- Restock their everyday essentials. There is nothing worse than always having to buy tooth paste, toilet paper, face wash, lotion, paper towels, notebooks you name it… help your gift receiver out by buying them bulk quantities of their everyday essentials. Trust us, they will thank you later.
- A written poem or song. Gifts don’t always have to have a monetary value to them, the best things in life can’t be bought.
- Make them dinner or favorite dessert. Whip out those aprons and cookbooks to find the perfect dish or treat to handmake for your gift receiver. Check out our last blog “Holiday Baking Ideas” for inspiration.
This holiday you can make even the simplest things such as toilet paper, chocolate, or a poem the gift someone will never forget. We hope this guide will help you in finding ways to show the ones closest to you how much they mean to you. Happy Holidays!