The most wonderful time of the year is upon on us, so break out the decorations and baking supplies. Show your friends and family how much they mean to you by baking them a sweet treat. Take a look at a couple of our favorite holiday baking recipes.
- Eggnog Cookies- Now you don’t have to just drink your eggnog to enjoy the unique taste, you can eat it too!
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies- These are the most ooy gooy chocolate cookies you will ever taste. If you are a chocolate lover, make sure you check this recipe out!
- Candy Cane Bark- Candy canes are a classic treat for all ages during the holiday season.
- Peanut Butter Snowballs- When you see these snowballs, nothing but mouthwatering excitement will take place. If you like anything that has to do with chocolate and peanut butter, this is the treat for you!
Just in case your family member, friend, or even coworker has a gluten-free diet, we have gotcha covered with these gluten free holiday treats.
Baking is a great way to spend quality time with anyone, and you get a sweet. Take advantage of this holiday season and bake some yummy treats. Good luck and Happy Holidays!
- Brownie Truffles- This is a perfect recipe to get little ones involved and these chocolate balls of deliciousness only require 2 ingredients!
- Vanilla Bean Spice Cookies- The perfect cookie for anyone as they are not only gluten free, but also egg and dairy free.
- Soft Sugar Cookies- Get creative when you are decorating these classic sugar cookies.